The Sunandan Divatia School of Science has established research collaborations with the following Scientists/institutions:
- Dr. Prabha Nair, Tissue Engineering and Regeneration Technologies Division, Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India.
- Dr. Dhirendra Bahadur, Department of Metallurgical Engineering and Materials Science, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay, Maharashtra, India.
- Dr Geetanjali Sachdeva, Primate Biology, National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH), Mumbai.
- Dr Vinutha Murthy (Charles Darwin University, Australia) for Molecular Dynamics of tumor suppressor as a target gene and interaction with small drug-like molecules.
- Dr Peter Shaw (Charles Darwin University, Australia) for Big data analysis on multiple SNPs in oral cancers.
- Dr Kolja Them, Research Scientist, Universitätsklinikum Hamburg-Eppendorf (University Medical Center of Hamburg), Germany.
- Professor Antje J. Baeumner, Universität Regensburg, Institut für Analytische Chemie, Chemo- und Biosensorik, Regensburg, Germany
- Professor Heinrich Lang, Technische Universität Chemnitz, Institute of Chemistry, Chemnitz, Germany.
- Dr Sultan Pradhan (Prince Aly Khan Hospital, Mumbai)
- Dr Nagraj Huilgol (Dr. Balabhai Nanavati Hospital, Mumbai)
- Dr Ashok Mehta (BSES Hospital, Mumbai)
- Cancer Patients Aid Association (NGO)
Sunandan Divatia School of Science has signed MOUs with following institutions:
Institute of Chemical Technology, Matunga, Mumbai. Under this MOU, the two institutions will encourage research activities of mutual interest to both the parties.
MOUs with the following institutions will promote research in contemporary areas. This would allow faculty/student exchange and hence result in collaborative research/shared publications and better funding opportunities for interdisciplinary research.
- With the Cellular and Molecular Imaging Laboratory, Henry Ford Health System, Detroit, Michigan, USA – Research in the area of Cell/Stem Cell tracking using nanoparticles for the development of sensitive imaging modalities
- With the School of Regenerative Medicine, Bangalore, Manipal University – Research in the area of stem cells/cancer stem cells