- TCS has confirmed the campus recruitment of one student at annual package of 7.25 lacs.
- HDFC Bank conducted its Campus recruitment process for the position of Analyst for the M. Sc. Statistics final year students with a CTC of 6.5 p.a. plus city allowance upto Rs. 50,000, in which two students were finally selected.
- L&T Electrical and Automation agreed to take students for Summer Internship for the M. Sc. Statistics first year students. L&T selected seven students for the same.
- Galderma India, in which the Head-Commercial Excellence had recently visited School of Science for an interactive session, agreed to take two students for Summer Internship for M.Sc. Statistics first year students.
- The process for Summer Internship with RBI has been initiated, with the formal letter being sent.
- Campus recruitment has also been initiated with other companies.
Guest lecture was organized on 1st November 2014.
SpeakerMs. Smita Tibrewal, Head-Motor Underwriting, Reliance General Insurance, Mumbai.
Topic: Facets of the Insurance Industry and how Statistics and Analytics is used in the Insurance Sector.
Another Guest lecture was organized on 15th November 2014
Speaker: Madhumita Ghosh, Senior Vice-President, Analytics, Ananto Analytics.
Topic: Facets of the Analytics Industry and how Statistics and Analytics is used in the Service Sector.