The School of Science has established research collaborations with the following Scientists/institutions:
• Dr. Prabha Nair, Tissue Engineering and Regeneration Technologies Division, Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India.
• Dr. Dhirendra Bahadur, Department of Metallurgical Engineering and Materials Science, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay, Maharashtra, India.
• Dr Pritha Ray, Advanced Centre for Training Research and Education in Cancer, Tata Memorial Centre, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, India
• Dr. V. P. Gaikar, Department of Chemical Engineering, Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
• Dr Geetanjali Sachdeva, Primate Biology, National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH), Mumbai.
A MOU has been signed between NMIMS University and ICT, Matunga, Mumbai. Under this MOU, the two institutions will encourage research activities of mutual interest to both the parties.