B.SC. (APPLIED STATISTICS & ANALYtics)
The rigorous course work is spread over 6 semesters including projects
- Curriculum prepared with inputs from eminent academicians and industry leaders, to focus on building skillsets for the growing requirement of data scientists in the industry
- Applied Statistics and Analytics form the core of the curriculum
- Curriculum contains components from Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Computers and Analytics and emphasis on Experiential learning
- Focused on blending theory with practical and industry application to enhance understanding and learning.
- Hands on experience on using software like MS Excel, RStudio, C++, SQL, Oracle, Scilab, SPSS, SAS Visual Analytics, to solve problems involving analytics
- Regular interaction with Industry leaders to give a holistic picture of importance and application of Analytics in the industry
- Industry projects are part of the curriculum
- Faculty are drawn from a pool of experts from Industry/academia thereby ensuring a balanced and continuous interaction with the industry
HSC or equivalent Board with 50% aggregate in any stream (Science / Commerce / Arts with Mathematics).
By merit, based on marks in Mathematics / Mathematics & Statistics subjects. For IB, only SL / HL Maths Score will be considered.