B.SC. (APPLIED STATISTICS & ANALYtics)
The NMIMS (Deemed to be University) introduces B.Sc. (Applied Statistics & Analytics) programme.
HSC or equivalent Board with 50% aggregate in any stream (Science / Commerce / Arts with Mathemetics).
By merit, based on marks in Mathematics / Mathemetics & Statistics subjects. For IB, only SL / HL Maths Score will be considered.
- Curriculum prepared with inputs from industry
- Analytics is a part of the curriculum
- Curriculum contains components from Statistics, Economics, Mathemetics, Computers and Analytics
- Experiential learning
- Practicals only with computer packages
- Industry projects are part of the curriculum